Год выхода: 1988
    Жанр: opera
    Оригинал: пластинка
    Качество: 16/44
    Формат: flac (tracks)
    Сканы: нет
    Размер: 538 Mb

Side 1
    01 - Glinka. A life for the tsar. They guess the truth (with piano by D. Pokhitonov)
    02 - Glinka. A life for the tsar. My dawn will come (with Korsakov-orchestra cond. E. Goossens)
    03 - Glinka, Bakhturin. Already the hour (with London symphony orchestra, cond. M. Steinmann)
    04 - Glinka. Ruslan and Ludmila. From the dark (with orchestra cond. I. Arkadiev)
    05 - Dargomyzjsky. Rusalka. You young girl (with London symphony orchestra, cond. M. Steinmann)
    06 - Dargomyzjsky. Rusalka. Good morrow (with London symphony orchestra, cond. M. Steinmann)
    07 - Rubinstein. The demon. Do not weep, child (with Korsakov-orchestra, cond. E. Goossens)
    08 - Rubinstein. The demon. On the airy ocean (with soprano Maria Kovalenko and orchestra F. Hampe)

Side 2
    09 - Mussorgsky. Boris Godunov. Long life to the tsar Boris. My heart is heavy (with Paris russian opera chorus and orchestra, cond. M. Steinmann)
    10 - Mussorgsky. Boris Godunov. Yet one more last tale (with Imperial Moscow opera orchestra, cond. M. Semenov)
    11 - Mussorgsky. Boris Godunov. I have attained (with London symphony orchestra, cond. M. Steinmann)
    12 - Mussorgsky. Boris Godunov. Ah, I am suffocating (with London symphony orchestra, cond. M. Steinmann)
    13 - Mussorgsky. Boris Godunov. Once at eve (act 4, with orchestra F. Hampe)

Side 3
    14 - Mussorgsky. Boris Godunov. Farewell my son. The bell! (with Korsakov-orchestra, cond. E. Goossens)
    15 - Borodin. Prince Igor. I can't conceal that boredom (with unknown chorus & orchestra)
    16 - Borodin. Prince Igor. No sleep, no rest (with orchestra J. Harrison)
    17 - Borodin. Prince Igor. Are you well, prince? (with Korsakov-orchestra, cond. E. Goossens)
    18 - Rimsky-Korsakov. Sadko. Against the cruel rocks (with piano by D. Pokhitonov)

Side 4
    19 - Rossini. Il barbiere di Siviglia. La colunnia (with La Scala orchestra, cond. C. Sabajno)
    20 - Bellini. La Sonnambula. Il mulino, il fonte (with La Scala chorus and orchestra, cond. C. Sabajno)
    21 - Bellini. Norma. O druidi (with La Scala chorus and orchestra, cond. C. Sabajno)
    22 - Meyerbeer. Robert le diable. Le rovine son (with unknown orchestra)
    23 - Donizetti. Lucrezia Borgia. Vieni, la mia vendetta (with unknown orchestra)
    24 - Verdi. Ernani. Che mai veggio (with unknown orchestra)
    25 - Verdi. Don Carlos. Dormiro sol nel manto (with unknown orchestra)
    26 - Boito. Mefistofele. Ave signor (with La Scala orchestra, cond. C. Sabajno)

Side 5
    27 - Gounod. Faust. Le veau d'or (with unknown orchestra)
    28 - Gounod. Faust. Il etait temps! (with unknown orchestra)
    29 - Gounod. Faust. Seigneur daignez permettre (with soprano F. Austral, chorus and orchestra, cond. A. Coates)
    30 - Gounod. Faust. Vous qiu faites (with unknown orchestra)
    31 - Delibes. Lakme. Lakme! (with unknown orchestra)
    32 - Flegier. De Vigny. Le cor (with orchestra, cond. G. Byng)
    33 - Massenet. Rouget de Lisle. Elegie (with piano I. Newton and cello C. Sharpe)
    34 - Massenet. Rouget de Lisle. La Marseillaise (with unknown orchestra)

Side 6
    35 - Beethoven. Rellstab. In questa tomba oscura (with orchestra, cond. P. Pitt)
    36 - Schubert. Aufenthalt, D-957, No.5 (with unknown piano)
    37 - Glinka. Doubt (with unknown violin & piano)
    38 - Glinka. The midnight (with Korsakov-orchestra, cond. E. Goossens)
    39 - Mussorgsky. Song of the flea (with piano by G. Goozinsky)
    40 - Mussorgsky. Trepak (with orchestra, cond. P. Pitt)
    41 - Rubinstein. The prizoner, op.78, No.6 (with piano by J. Bazilevsky)
    42 - Rubinstein. The turbulent waters of Kur, op.34, No.9 (with orchestra, cond. L. Collingwood)

Side 7
    43 - Tchaikovsky. Disappointment, op.65, No.2 (with unknown piano)
    44 - Tchaikovsky. The Nighttingale, op.60, No.4 (with piano by M. Rabinowitsch)
    45 - Glazunov. Chanson bachique, op.27, No.1 (with unknown orchestra)
    46 - Koenemann. When the king want, op.7, No.6 (with unknown piano)
    47 - Sokolov. The tempest rages (with unknown piano)
    48 - Sokolov. Luchinushka (unaccompaniment)
    49 - Folksong. The legend (with male choir RMC, Paris, cond. N. Afonsky)
    50 - Folksong. Stenka Razin (with piano by J. Bazilevsky)
    51 - Folksong. Mashenka (unaccompaniment)

Side 8
    52 - Folksong. Night (unaccompaniment)
    53 - Folksong. Arise, red sun (with Afonsky choir and Balalaika orchestra)
    54 - Folksong. Black eyes (with Afonsky choir and Balalaika orchestra)
    55 - Nevstruev. Song of the needy piligrim (with Afonsky choir and Balalaika orchestra)
    56 - Wedel. Open the gates, op.79 (with Paris russian opera chorus, cond. D. Aristov)
    57 - Strokin. Now let us depart (with Paris russian opera chorus, cond. D. Aristov)
    58 - Gretchaninov. Glry to thee, o god (Litany), op.79 (with organ and mixed choir Metropolitan church, Paris, cond. N. Afonsky)
    59 - Archangelsky. The Greed (with organ and mixed choir Metropolitan church, Paris, cond. N. Afonsky)
    60 - Archangelsky. Sketch of a telephone (with S. Guitry and Y. Printemps)

Оцифровка комплекта пластинок EMI Records EX 7 61065 1

Считается лучшим изданием Шаляпина: качество и правда хорошее, учитывая возраст оригинала. Сканы - только этикетки дисков.

СЕРВИС
Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:43.
Для просмотра газеты целиком нужен БОЛЬШОЙ экран)